From the webmaster:

I'm just wanting to let everyone know that I am not affiliated with Amicus Productions. I'm not a relative of Subotsky or Rosenberg. I am just a guy who believes that these films have their historical place in cinema history and should not be forgotten. Why do I say it's the ONLY Amicus website? I say that because it is the only website that is 100% dedicated to the legacy of Amicus Productions and it's creators. Of course it's not an official website, because the original company has been defunct now for over 30 years. It has just recently been revived as Amicus Entertainment.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Stuck" Reviews

“…ingeniously nasty and often shockingly funny as it incrementally worsens a very bad situation, then provides a potent payoff with the forced feeding of just desserts. This darkly comical farce could command an enthusiastic cult during carefully calibrated theatrical rollout…” – Variety

“…a wild, rough, shocking and occasionally hilarious peek into accidental evil. It’s a sophisticated thinking person’s horror movie…” – Fangoria

“…tackles the story with a unique b-movie spin turning the film into an effective absurdist black comedy…” – Daily Film Dose

“Car crashes should never be this entertaining …Had I given this one a miss I would never know how truly sick I am.” – Twitch

“a dark thriller with a creepy sense of humor…a surprisingly smart flick that…gradually explodes into a darkly satisfying finale.” – Cinematical

“a brutal, thoroughly engaging horror effort…offering up a number of memorable and downright exhilarating kill sequences…just as entertaining (if not more so) than some of [director Stuart – Re-Animator, King Of The Ants] Gordon's previous horror efforts…” – Reel Film Reviews