From the webmaster:

I'm just wanting to let everyone know that I am not affiliated with Amicus Productions. I'm not a relative of Subotsky or Rosenberg. I am just a guy who believes that these films have their historical place in cinema history and should not be forgotten. Why do I say it's the ONLY Amicus website? I say that because it is the only website that is 100% dedicated to the legacy of Amicus Productions and it's creators. Of course it's not an official website, because the original company has been defunct now for over 30 years. It has just recently been revived as Amicus Entertainment.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Interview with John Roger Barrie posted

We just posted the interview with John Roger Barrie, who is the literary executor of author H. F. Heard's estate. It is an interesting read about the comparisons and contrasts of the novel A Taste for Honey to the movie The Deadly Bees. Check it out in our Features section.