From the webmaster:

I'm just wanting to let everyone know that I am not affiliated with Amicus Productions. I'm not a relative of Subotsky or Rosenberg. I am just a guy who believes that these films have their historical place in cinema history and should not be forgotten. Why do I say it's the ONLY Amicus website? I say that because it is the only website that is 100% dedicated to the legacy of Amicus Productions and it's creators. Of course it's not an official website, because the original company has been defunct now for over 30 years. It has just recently been revived as Amicus Entertainment.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Amicus on the Telly

Here's some dates this month you may want to mark down when they will be showing Amicus films on the Telly (as they would say in England). Would it be Halloween time without them? One of them is pretty short notice, but maybe someone will catch it. Here you go:

October 4th - AMC - 12:30AM Central - The Beast Must Die!

October 30th - TCM - 9:00PM Central - Torture Garden